Thursday, 14 January 2016

One Year!



This week marked A New Mum Without A Manual's very first Birthday! A whole entire year, which is quite alarming as I'm still (painfully) in denial that Eva is now 15 months. Give over already, I hear you cry, but I am adamant that pregnancy altered my hormones for good. If i'm not gurning over quickly time is passing by, i'm weeping over the television- and it's Gogglebox. Always Gogglebox.

If you are a reader of my Blog, thank you so much. I really mean it. 
I had originally set out for A New Mum Without A Manual to be a little online journal, documenting our first year, our journey into parenthood. Something for Eva (and us) to look back on in years to come, and possibly a guide if she ever becomes a parent herself. However, i've ended up talking to other mums on and offline and really enjoyed sharing experiences. The ups and downs, tips and tricks and of course the fails- because what is life without them?!

So thank you for commenting, offering advice and sharing in my woes or even just for taking the time to read. I really appreciate it.

Below are just a few of my favourite photos from the last year, and here's to many more! 

xxx















SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love your blog - I'll no doubt find it to be a useful read sooner or later :)

    ReplyDelete

© A New Mum Without A Manual

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig